Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just another day

I wish I had something to tell you that was fun and exciting, but I don 't. I heated up left over pizza for lunch and watched everything I could on Food Network. My husband came home from work and changed the television to one of his manly man channels. So I left the house and went over to the Yankee Candle store in our area.While there I purchased some of the new fall candles. I love the Autumn Leaves and Autumn Fruit. They have a sale till October 6th. the new fall candles are buy one get one at 50% off. Not a bad deal if you have started your Christmas shopping, which I have. I went into the book store and found a magazine on blogging. It was $14.99 which was more than I wanted to spend for a magazine. I know in my profile I wrote a memoir. Which I plan to post it later, all in good time. all in good time. I am new to blogging and want to get comfortable with it first.. that's all...... Now I am going to watch The Saint's play football on the tube gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment