Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting Ready

Today was a lot of fun as my friend Lisa Marie and I ran around town shopping. Lisa lives in the apartment building next to mine. She is a blast to hang out with. She has built a wonderful career for herself. She is a very popular food stylist in Cincinnati. You can check out her work on her web page. At food diva com. She is the second food diva on the web page. I gave away my pink Victorian Christmas ornaments when we sold the house to my daughter. They are finishing off their basement into a family room. So if she put a tree up downstairs she now has ornaments. That leaves me with no Christmas decorations this year. I really gave some thought into what I wanted my tree to look like. So I came up with decorations of Peacock feathers. Lime green bulbs and turquoise ornaments. also I wanted line green sparkle glittered leaves and foliage. just a finishing touch of copper scattered about. So we travel to downtown Cincinnati to Dreisbach wholesale florists supply. They had six dozen peacock feathers waiting there for me. I did some Christmas shopping while we were out. Maybe this year I will get a head start and be ready for the holidays. I hate being broke and when I finally to go shopping everything is gone. So start early and get it done. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment