Sunday, December 26, 2010

Until next year.

The day after Christmas. Now I can relax, sort of. The work is not over just yet. the decorations have to come down and be pack away. What to do with all the left over food and I bet there are a million calories on the kitchen counter laying around in zipped locked bags. Cookies and candy which I made enought to feed an army.
Garbage bags filled with torn scrapes of paper and ripped boxes. Opened gifts everywhere new clothing that has to be laundered and hung up. So I still have a few hours of chores ahead of me in the few days.
My husband is on vacation this week and I'll have extra meals to fix and have to work around him asleep in his lazy boy chair. But it's alright.... I had a blast this Christmas...
I got some wonderful gifts from everyone, new boots, new bedding soaps, cd , a topaz stone which i bought for myself to set into a necklace at a later date.
My son Chad and Kayla bought me these beautiful chocolates from the Golden Turtle in Lebanon, Ohio which they should be varnished and placed on a shelf to keep forever. they are hand painted with little designed . Beautiful, how can I eat them. anyway I got everything thing I wanted and I got a art table so now I can spend the rest of the winter inside and get serious about painting.
We have been in our apartment for almost a year now and I still love it here. Our apartment is super nice and large and it feel's like home. I would like to get a three bedroom ranch here but it's about $500.00 more a month. So maybe down the road. If it's meant to be it will happen for us. Also in the new year I not making any resolutions. I break them anyway, then I feel depressed because I didn't stick to them. I just want my husband to retire, I want to see my grand daughter more. My children more and have lot's of parties and fun this summer.
I wish the best for both my children and wish for all their dreams to come true. I don't want much do I. Hope your holidays were filled with love, happiness and joy.. Mine sure was.

No comments:

Post a Comment