Saturday, October 9, 2010

I wish

Do you ever sit and just wish for things? Like more stuff or more money to buy more stuff? I waste so much time wishing for this and that. I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks and I have thought about how much stuff I wish people would buy me. I want a new video camera, a CD because I love that one song. I can't even tell you who it is by. I just heard it played on the radio and I want it. I wished for a house and then I wished for a different one. I wanted my little dog and now I hate taking him out late at night to do his business. But I still wish for another one someday. I have a pantry full of food but I want to go out to eat. I have a closet packed full of clothing but still I wish for more.
If I see a commercial, I want that kind of new car. Even though I have two nice car's now. I guess I think I need one for every day of the week and in different colors. I have spent so much time wishing for things. I've have wasted so much energy wishing and wishing.
I'll tell my husband Gary about what I wish for. Like he is suppose to just grab it out of the sky for me. He just listen's to me ramble on and on. The crazy part of all of this is if I get what I wished for I'll give it away to my children or grandchildren or a dear friend. I know I was the one that bought the stuff. So I know I'm not a selfish person. I don't hoard things. I just had to have it first. Could someone please explain how many pair's of shoe's does one woman need.
What would I wish for if I never seen these thing in the first place. I know it's getting cold and I could wish for warm weather. We haven't had much rain and the grass has turned brown. I could wish it to be greener.
So I just sit and wish for this and that. I know I won't ever quit. I know the answer........
If I could just win that darn lottery. I could solve everybody problem. Then I could shop and buy what I wished for today.........

No comments:

Post a Comment